Does the Illuminati exist?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The Bavarian Illuminati was started by Adam Weishaupt i the 1700's did exist but didn't survive until today. There are various modern fraternal groups that like to use Illuminati in their name. The fictional Illuminati in books like Dan Brown's are interesting plot devices, but not real. And a super secret organization that is part of the New World Order and is attempting to (or already has) control over world governments and/or the banking system? - I'll get back to you on that, I"m too busy entering the names of all the CM Protestants into the Vatican supercomputer and covering up the truth about the supposed death of JFK and the moon landing and I have to finish making dinner for Elvis...
    eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 6:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I think so.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Absolutely they exist. They've existed for thousdands of years in one form or another. They are simply the elite who have this esoteric knowledge and occult beliefs that they will become Gods one day, and there for are "illuminated" with the knowledge. They basically believe the big lie from Lucifer as depicted in the story of Adam and Eve where if they ate from the tree of knowledge they would become like God and be gods themselves. This lie has been passed down through thousands of years in various civilizations, religions, and secret societies. The Knights Templar learned of it and were excommunicated for it. It was passed on in more recent history through the Rossicutians, 33rd degree Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Kabalah, etc.
    Anonymous

• con't
    Their goal is to create a one world government and utopia and for their messiah (reincarnation of Osiris/Apollo/Amun-Ra) to come and rule the world (AntiChrist). They own virtually all the top international banking institutions and control everything.
    Anonymous

• No...we, er I mean THEY are a totally fictitious organization!
    Anonymous

• Mmm, maybe? Like everything else, there's a lot of hype and not a lot of fact, so it's hard to tell what you can believe.
    Anonymous

• That's funny. My son has researched them. He also has gotten a nod for entry into the Freemason's. He really would love to be a part of the Skull and Bone Society as well. Maybe he can tell us later. LOL I have no clue really.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• You bet
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Yes they do My cuz bf is one. It is not like the Book theough. They don't go around killing cardinals, ex. One day they plan on bringing every one to the light. I'm going anon because it is a secret society, so I am protecting his secrecy. Dang nabit why did I read this I hate anon. God bless
    Anonymous

• Probably. It seems to make some sense.
    Anonymous