Should a woman over 40 wear gladiator sandals?

Just wondering what other moms thought about this since it is getting close to the summer time. I know the gladiator sandals are in style now but I usually only see younger woman wear them. Do you think after a certain age a woman should change what she will wear and are gladiator sandals just for the younger generation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Of course you can if you pair it with something casual as opposed to with a mini skirt. I think it looks great!
    Momdenoe

Answer by Momdenoe at 5:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• She should wear what she wants and what looks good on her. I don't like that style, but if I did I'd wear them. And I'm 46.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Go ahead, more power to you. My mom is 47 and wears skinny jeans -- she looks awesome in them! Anyone who says not to wear them are just jealous that you can pull it off!
    Anonymous

• I say rock it whatever makes you look good and who cares what anyone else thinks!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• If they look good wear them! I'm 40 and as long as I don't look stupid will wear what I want.. (minus a few things I refuse to wear)
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 4:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I think grown up women look great when they mix in one or two very trendy or young things into their outfit - I just think they tend to look silly when their whole outfit (from head to toe) is too young or trendy.

I'd say go for the gladiator sandals, just wear them with something classy.
    Anonymous