Do you think anon posts...

Do you ever think that the people that post anon questions also answer their own questions as anon so it looks like people are agreeing with them.

What might be even funnier is if anon posters are arguing both sides with themselves with anon posts (oh wait, maybe that is a little creepier than it is funny!)

Just thought I'd throw something out there that isn't Health Care related :)

VeronicaLee

Asked by VeronicaLee at 4:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I post anonymous all the time and answer honestly to questions. But I have sat here and sometimes see anonymous postings flying left and right and do wonder how many are really posting. I also have wondered if a anonymous has started a post and a random person just comes and acts like they are the op.
    Anonymous

• YAY for the non health care ?
    And yes I definatly thing sometimes they answer their own posts
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• no
    Anonymous

• to anon 414- who knows what people are doing? but I don't doubt any of that at all-
    Anonymous

• I don't really understand the whole anon posting. If you have an opinion, you should be able to state it without hiding behind an anon button. If you feel the need to do that, you probably shouldn't say whatever you're saying. The only exception to this (in my opinion, of course) is if you're talking about something super personal like abuse, something like that.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I will hide behind the anon button. I have family members (MIL) on here who can see when I answer a question. It could be about her or my vagina. I don't wish for her or other family members to know what I am talking about. It could be me talking about cheating on my husband (which is hypothetical and not actual) or about how annoying my kids are. Unless we know someone in real life, we are all anon. My avatar is a frog. Does that make me a frog in real life?
    Anonymous