DONE WITH OBAMA!!!!

I'm done with the current politics of people bashing the President! Just want to talk about other things! Soooooo what's happening?? Well for me I'm starting to cook dinner. Wanted some potato salad, but I don't have enough potatoes, so I guess I'll have that another day :)

Tell me what your cooking or WHATEVER YOU WANNA DISCUSS!!! Please no POLITICS :)

CBMama06

Asked by CBMama06 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just finished making a DreamWhip Coconut Pie, my DD is sleeping on the couch next to me and I'm waiting for my SO to get off work so we can spend some time together!
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Haha, that's cute. Ummm, well, I guess I'll say that I feel slightly embarrassed and stupidly giddy whenever my (YOUNG) coworker happens to stop by the office. He's absolutely gorgeous, can speak in an Irish accent (even though he was born here), and really nice too. He's also young enough to be my son, but hell, I'm just looking, right?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I am cooking some pasta- :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Ok! Cool! Im baking come chicken and figuring out what sides to fix with it. I'm waiting on my SO to come home too! So what is a DreamWHIP Coconut Pie?
    CBMama06

Answer by CBMama06 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I am done with them too!! I am just sitting at my boyfriends house playing xbox 360 with him and playing on the computer... Dinner tonight is going to be maybe an apple or something. Not really hungry. Hope you are having a good day!!
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Yea, looking is always fun! I was on the phone with my GF earlier and she saw a HOT fireman doing something to a fire hydrant! She hollered "Can you do that with your shirt off?" We cracked up! He said he would, but he might lose his job! LMAO!!!
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Dream Whip is like a dry packaged "coolwhip". You but the packets where the baking stuff is sold, mix the packets with mild, vanilla and whatever flavor pudding mix you want! The recipe is on the back of the box! SO YUM!! And refreshing on a warm Spring day!
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• @ Anouck: HAHA Does he look like Gerard Butler? He's a cutie too!! :)
    @ItsMe89: I love pasta! What are you cooking with it?
    CBMama06

Answer by CBMama06 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Had 2 teeth pulled today, God knows how many stiches in my mouth, and hurt. :(
    Debating what time I will go pick up my lil man. Usually I would love the chance to get him early, but I am hurting big time.
    I want someone to deliver him to me here, as well as fold the laundry for me and make dinner. LOL
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• **Mix with Milk**
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2010