This is hilarious

Do YOU agree with Sharpton?

REV. AL SHARPTON, CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER: I think that this is — began to transform the country the way the president had promised. This is what he ran on.

GERALDO RIVERA, FOX NEWS ANCHOR: Some argue to socialism.

SHARPTON: Well, first of all, then we'd have to say that the American public overwhelmingly voted for socialism when they elected President Obama.
Transcript:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,589814,00.html

Video Clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqojWrtnieI

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Al Sharpton is an idiot, what's your point?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Yeah, I think I do agree with Sharpton.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Anouck, I know it is hard to pay attention. But there is a question at the top... very first line. Not the title BTW. You can either answer it or move on to another question. My POINT is asking opinions! If you agree or not. I didn't ask what you thought of Sharpton either. So choose your words wisely and contribute or move on.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• LOL... Leave it to AL..
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Ohhh,, and I can honestly say, I think AL is right... I think the Dems are afraid to admit it in public...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• WOW, anon :50......way to stay on topic.

And crissy, I heard it when it happened! Kinda have to agree. Sad,
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I think it's true. Even if Obama had stepped up and said "I want socialism" all the little sheep would have still voted him in.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 5:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I agree with BlooBird.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Yes I do agree. I think President Obama is a socialist. Unfortunately I think people are leaning that way, because they want free stuff.

Heres a link. Its a video on people wanting free money from Obama.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFM0yY4m0rQ&feature=related

I think there are alot of people who want entitlements and do not want to work. It has really gotten out of hand.
    Basically President Obama wants to regulate almost every area, so basically whether you agree or disagree that is a socialist policy on his part. Also, wealth redistribution, is also a socialist tenet.

What ever happened to working for what you have? What ever happened to being accountable for yourself and your actions?
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 5:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Yah,and what is wrong with it? They say that Jesus was a Socialist. He taught "sharing",didn't he?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 5:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2010