How do I go about getting my SK's ? BM claims to be really sick n if its true she is in no shape to care for them..but wont give them up. ??? Please help me..

She has always said she has Lupus n other medical conditions but thats from just her mouth.. She is a compulsive liar but I wanna know the truth.. she has been in n out of the hospital for just chest pain n lil things.. I went one time to try to find out what exactly was wrong with her. She had called my oldest SD who lives me already n told her she had a heart attack.. When i got to the hospital i asked the nurse myself n the nurse said NO she did not have a heart attak that she is fine n will be sent home that night. She was having a anxiety .. she was stressed n not to worry. She was sent hoe that night her not knowig i knew the truth she told my Sk she was still in the hospital. My oldest knew the truth because the nurse told her also.. So how do i go about this? i dont want to keep them from her completely they can see her whenever but i dont want to have them take the responsibilty of caring for her ..

smilez4daze

Asked by smilez4daze at 4:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Contact Family Court

Answer by rkoloms at 7:50 AM on Mar. 27, 2010