freak in the bedroom?

do you think you are a freak in the bedroom? I am and neither me or my husband ever want that to change!

I do stuff that would shock people and I think it's great!

Do you think men would rather have one of those virtuous women-the innocent ones that will forever keep it prim and proper in the bedroom or would they rather have the 'wild ones' that their mother warned them about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't know. I have no husband, never had. I am a freak. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• first i would like to hear what a definiton of a freak is...
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I have my freaky moments, but not nearly as often as I should.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 4:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• i know i'm not one but i'm just wondering how some define freak...i am not prim and propper either. i like to have fun. But there are some things i do not do.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• True, everybody's definition of freak is different. Some women consider themselves freaky if they do anything other than missionary, heh. Personally, I'd consider myself "adventurous". I'll try just about anything twice, and if I don't like it, I won't try it again. But the things I do like are probably what most people would consider rather freaky, yes. Funny thing is, I really didn't know how to bring it up to my SO when we first started dating, turns out he has the exact same kind of umm... interests. Match made in heaven!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• yeah and that's why he comes 2 me for sex then home 2 his boring wife
    Anonymous

• What you think is freaky and what others define that as may be different. Freak or not men still get bored with the same old same old even if its freaky so don't think your better than anyone else cause you think your a freak.
    Anonymous

• I think a man would like to have a freak in the bedroom but a women that has class in public if that makes sense. My husband have thees nights that we call Jack nights cause when I drink my jack in coke its so on lol! We have allot of fun and Im happy that we can still do that after 7 yrs being togeather. I'm not always the funnest girl in the bedroom but that makes those special Jack nights all the more better.
    Anonymous

• i dont know...i would say some men fit sex into their lives kinda like their jobs...routine (same ole same ole) i'm sure they like it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• OP- what is a freak? I'm sure everyone's definition is different - for example- a woman who likes to wear corsets and like's to act as a dominatrix- one that isn't afraid to wear a costume and play out scenarios, one that has to wash the bed sheets a lot because they get sticky from all the honey and chocolate that she likes to pour all over her partner - I could go on and on!
    Anonymous