3 months pp

i had my baby dec 18 by the end of jan i had stoped bleeding and got my period again about jan 28....i have not got it since then...i have had un-protected sex and we really want another baby...is there anything other then pregnancy that could be stoping my period...i wasnt sure if after u have a baby your cycle is messed up or not?

excitedmomma2be

Asked by excitedmomma2be at 5:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my babies were 14 months apart and my 2nd pregnancy was TOTALLY healthy, my baby and body were just fine. do what you feel is best. I even breastfed through half of my pregnancy! Had an excellent natural birth, recovered extremely quickly.
    Anonymous

• bfing?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• No im not...????
    excitedmomma2be

Answer by excitedmomma2be at 5:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• um just a question why would you want a baby now. wait until the baby is at leats 6 mts. and then try. it takes your body up to a year to recover from pregnancy. and getting pregnant so fast can lead to problems. i suggest you take a test
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• It could be a pregnancy, or it also could be your post partum body. Sometimes, your cycle returns regularly, and early, and other times, you can still be a bit irregular for awhile. Best way to know? Test. I do agree that your body probably isn't fully ready for another pregnancy, but if that's what you want, I can't stop you. I think it's recommended to wait even longer then 6 months before actively trying.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• you should wait up to 2yrs for a healthy pregnancy you will regret getting pregnant again so soon but hey if you want to be in pain and who knows what else could possibly happen go ahead thats your own stupidity it could be alot of things go to your ob and ask them to test you if it's neg have other things done we dont know if your pregnant or not so no point to ask us go to the doctor ask a professional
    Anonymous