bothersome

I havent said anything and I wont..... because it really isnt my place to. But I see it every mon-fri and it drives me a bit nuts.

I wait to pick up my elementary school child at the local park... there are a number of us who wait there and so I see the same moms and kids on a daily basis. There is this one mom who has 3 older girls and 1 son now in kindergarten. OMG, every two min she is yelling at him "slow down" "dont get hurt" "that is too rough" "be softer" "dont jump off that"

I swear you would think she has NEVER seen a boy at play. It cracks me up.. but at the same time I am soooo tired of hearing her yell at him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• That's funny. I have 3 boys and my 3 year old is fearless. When we are at the park, it's a free for all and as long as they aren't doing anything dangerous, I let them be. I used to get strange looks from the other moms when my 9 year old was playing football. I didn't run out to the field whenever he hit the ground. I was like "is he bleeding? No? he's ok!"
    Anonymous

• I have 3 boys. My youngest is 5. I still follow him around saying be careful and holding my hand under his butt in case of falls. Some of us are over protective I suppose.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2010