Need some cute ideas for 6 month pictures

These are the first professional pictures we will have taken of our daughter. She is 6 months old. I'm looking for some cute, unique ideas. Any props, or outfit suggestions would be awesome. I was thinking of doing the tu-tu idea and pearls. Also, maybe her swimsuit. Thanks.

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would say any spring dress with maybe a hat and maybe an easter basket
    lilangel_4206

Answer by lilangel_4206 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• If you have a Portrait Innovations near you they always do a great job. If you stick to your guns and only choose the package its only 9.95, but I will tell you its very easy to spend more. WWW.Portraitinnovations.com
    Shawna510

Answer by Shawna510 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• My sister took the cutest pic of my daughter recently when she was at her house. She had on her onsie and she put my niece's old ballet skirt on her and a cute purple bow in her hair. If she has hair, go with bows if you can
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 12:13 AM on Mar. 24, 2010