In your opinion, what is the BEST double stroller out there?

I have a two year old son and a daughter due at the end of May!

I thought for sure I wanted a tandem, but after looking at two I realized the front seats are very small, and he looks very uncomfortable in them.
But I love going to the mall so I don't know how good a side by side will work.
Sit and stands aren't an option yet, as I want him to be buckled in still.

But give my your opinion on the best double stroller out there!
Thank you in advance :)

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Shopping

• ours is a sit and stand plus, it has all the great features of the sit and stand with a full second seat and canopy. the back seat and canopy can be removed to convert into a regular sit and stand, and the front also has an attachment so you can put the car seat on there for the tiny babies. we love our, the only down side we've found is it doesn't go in the grass super smooth. otherwise we love it. ours is the sit and stand plus with parent tray - silverado. but if you just search sit and stand plus you should find it. it's silver and red.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 5:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2010