I have a question about TTC

I am TTC my 2nd child. I had my first child at 19.5. I have no known fertility problems. For whatever reason, I do not get that EWCM that they talk about. I know what it is, and I've had it possibly 10 times since I began my menses when I was 11 (I'm 24 now). Is it absolutely necessary to have this in order to conceive? And do you guys think I am not ovulation since I don't get the EWCM? I track my periods online and get it every 30 days on average. Thanks guys for you time. -Candy

Anyone who would like, also feel free to add me as a friend =)

candra186

Asked by candra186 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No, you don't HAVE to have EWCM to get pregnant. Lots of people don't notice it. It doesn't mean you're not ovulating! Good luck to you!
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• umm i really dont think i had the real EWCM but i just found i was pregnant so i would say get some ovulation perdictor kits and try that i did that last month and WAM it worked good luck momma!!!! baby dust to you!!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2010