I have a question about TTC

I am TTC my 2nd child. I had my first child at 19.5. I have no known fertility problems. For whatever reason, I do not get that EWCM that they talk about. I know what it is, and I've had it possibly 10 times since I began my menses when I was 11 (I'm 24 now). Is it absolutely necessary to have this in order to conceive? And do you guys think I am not ovulation since I don't get the EWCM? I track my periods online and get it every 30 days on average. Thanks guys for you time. -Candy

Anyone who would like, also feel free to add me as a friend =)

Asked by candra186 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No, you don't HAVE to have EWCM to get pregnant. Lots of people don't notice it. It doesn't mean you're not ovulating! Good luck to you!

Answer by Melissa823 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• umm i really dont think i had the real EWCM but i just found i was pregnant so i would say get some ovulation perdictor kits and try that i did that last month and WAM it worked good luck momma!!!! baby dust to you!!!

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2010