When is the latest you........

Got a BFP? I am 20DPO and still no AF and no BFP. I am really confused. I have never been late or missed a period before! I am 34 and this is my first time TTC. Never been on birth contril. Always had 31 day cycles. Any suggestions???? I am so frustrated right now. Called OB and they want me to test one last time tomorrow FMU and then call them to set up appointment. Has anyone else experienced this? I really need advice!

Tarheelgirl1975

Asked by Tarheelgirl1975 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well I remember getting a bfn first and a week later getting a bfp. So I would def ask for a blood test when you go have your appointment if they don't say you need one or anything. The blood test should tell for sure if you are pregnant. GL hon and baby dust to you.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 6:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2010