Protestant Christians only please--

Does anyone believe that the book of Revelations contains anything about the last 500 years or so of the church? What about the Reformation and the "Dark Ages"? These were years of tremendous importance to the Church (the people, not the institution). Do you believe it only contains things relevant to the church of today?

Lexylex

Asked by Lexylex at 5:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe it's too confusing and i will ask God what it means when i see him face to face.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 5:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• why are you only interested in the opinion of protestants? Do you consider yourself protestant?
    Anonymous

• why are you only interested in the opinion of protestants? Because my beliefs are Protestant.

Do you consider yourself protestant? Very much so!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• The bible contains the past, present and future. How can one believe Yahweh's word is everlasting yet think it is only good for past? Psalm 12:6 Just a question I always wanted to ask. Not saying you believe this. Yahweh bless.
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I am not clear on why you only want Protestant answers. Anyone who studies the Bible could know the answer. I am Protestant and I assume that it is included. Read it and check though.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I ask because I am Protestant, and I would like to get other Protestant views.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 9:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I believe that Revelations is dealing more with now and the tribulation.
    But if you are interested about the reformation and the dark ages I totally recommend the documentary A lamp in thr dark the untold story of the Bible you can buy it at http://www.cuttingedge.org/index.html it's great information for any prodestant to have in their home
    Anonymous

• I don't think anyone can fully understand it, but I don't believe it speaks of a rapture or 1000 year reign. I haven't done a TON of study of revelations, so I can't really say... but I believe it speaks about then now and what is our future.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2010