threesomes

have you ever done a threesome and has your s/o ever wanted you to? if not would you do one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I had one when I was being raped. I'm serious. I submitted myself to avoid beating, but technically it was a rape and a threesome.
    My husband said he doesn't want one. He doesn't know about my rape situation.
    Anonymous

• Never wanted to, neither does my SO. If he did, I'd probably kick him out. I don't share, period. I believe in monogamy whole heartedly.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• No. It is all down hill from there. It is never a good thing, and isn't what long term relationships are made of.
    Anonymous

• um no i have never wanted to have a threesome..my husband doesnt either its kinda gross plus you never know who the other people have been with or what kind of damage it will do to your relationship
    Anonymous

• It's not for me and my SO. I don't want to share him and he doesn't want to share me.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 6:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• No. I think its pretty gross, and theres no way I want anyone touching my husband wether im there or not.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I would love to do one!!!! Not with my hubby tho, I dont like sharing him but i would love to be the guest in one. I actually got invited to go one twice before I got with my hubby, and both time were with 2 guys, but i was a chicken then. But now, man i would do one with guys and girls!!!

i bet people will bash on me for this one, but ehh some people can hang and some cant.
    Anonymous

• Ugh, gross!
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 7:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Would love to but I am a jealous freak! Could go for 2 guys! Have insane fantasies of me with hubby and his friend! No one knows about that one but me!
    Anonymous

• No I believe love and sex was made for two people. My ex jokingly suggested it and I hit him upside the head.
    lilystar

Answer by lilystar at 7:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2010