7 1/2 month old head movement

my almost 8 months old recently started doing this thing with her head where it goes forward kinda like a bob but i dont know if i'd call it that. she'll do it maybe three times. i noticed she does it more when shes tired. sometimes she laughs when shes doing it. i called my pedi and the nurse said to tape it and bring it in but then she wouldnt do it anymore. anybody have this experience with their baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my DD is almost 7 mo and she does all kinds of weird things like that.
    Have you noticed anything like weird eye movement when she does it ?
    NavyWifey122305

Answer by NavyWifey122305 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Does she kind of bob it up and down a couple if times? my 9 month old does something like that when she's playing...it seemed strange at first but I think she's just kind of playing...as for doing it more when she's tired, that may be... It's hard because we have no way of knowing if we're talking about the same thing! :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• My son would get on hands and knees and drop his head down like he was headbutting the floor repeatedly and laugh. He quit doing it. He seemed to just be being silly.
    Anonymous

• i think she may just be playing i get paranoid about every little thing ftm
    annie27713

Answer by annie27713 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 25, 2010