How many days has it been since you took a shower?

3 for me. You might wonder why I'm sitting then on CM instead of having one. Cause my baby is sleeping and I am watching my toddler, cooking dinner and typing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• one
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 6:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I took one last night. I pretty much get one in every day. I usually take it in the morning before the kids wake up and sometimes I'll take it at night and have the baby come in there with me.
    I know what your saying though, it does get kinda hard sometimes to multitask so many things that need to be done and still fit in the time to take care of yourself.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• zero,I had one this morning
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• about 3, but gonna go take a shower in a little while.
    Anonymous

• I had a bath this morning. When I had three little toddlers,it was rare to get a bath or shower for days!!! LOL.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• one because if i do take one everyday my skin gets too dry and then my eczema starts going crazy.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 6:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I had one last night and could go take one right now, but I worked out late last night (before my shower) and hubby and I stayed up late last night watching movies, so I am EXHAUSTED. I should be working out right now, but I just feel so fatigued and can't seem to get off the couch.............I should probably take a rest day anyway. I will take a shower before the night is over though.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I take one nightly right before I get into bed.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• It's been since Saturday...and I am not taking one now for the exactly the same reasons :)
    Anonymous

• I take a shower everyday and did so even when my son was a baby. I made time to care for myself;)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2010