Paranoid every time I have an orgasm

I know it's silly but every time I have an orgasm I am sooo paranoid I hurt the baby. I am 19 weeks pregnant and everything is normal thus far and I have no bleeding after sex or any pain so how can I not be so paranoid??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You will be fine. It will not hurt the baby.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 6:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• baby's love the ride cause your uterus moves around when you cum...you don't hurt the baby, in fact its good for your uterus to have orgasms....trust me its GOOD for you to have orgasms while pregnant
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I used to worry about EVERYTHING!!! It will be fine! Enjoy it....this is an exciting time for you! ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• lol I am exactly the same way.. We will have sex ( not often at all...lol ) and I will stop b4 I have an O... I am affraid I will start contractions that wont stop.. because I already get them a lot and I am only 21 weeks know!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2010