Are you high, ma'am? (read details)

I was asked this buy a cop that pulled over when my daughter & I were taking our afternoon walk. I told him no & I have not touched the stuff since I was 14. (over 11 ago). He said well your eyes are blood shot. I told him it is due to allergies & I don't have any more eye drops. We take the same walk every morning & afternoon. That some what pissed me off, but oh well nothing I can do about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I guess this guy just had a hair across his ass today huh? I had one "pull me over" when i was on my bike because I rode up on the sidewalk to avoid a car that was too close behind me.He gave me a hard time about sidewalks being for walking,not riding and that there was a bike lane right there.When I chuckled a bit at his words,he threatened to run me in! Power hungry much?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• whoa, weird
    Anonymous

• You should be glad he was looking out for your daughter. He talked to you and you were obviously fine or he would have arrested you. Don't waste energy being angry about it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• He was just driving by and noticed that your eyes were red? I would call the police station, because I think that's harassment. If you were just walking down the street, he had no probable cause to ask you anything. Technically, even if you were high, how could he prove it and what would he charge you with? Walking under the influence? What an ass!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• LOL, how would he know your eyes were red just by drving by you, he must have superman vision,lol.
    That is a strange one.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I freaking HATE cops like that!!
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 6:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Why would he stop you to ask that? Were you bobbing and weaving while walking?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• ugh, cops with nothing to do are the worst!
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 12:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2010