Bible Study

I would like to start a Bible study in my home...for family and dont know how to start. Do i have a list of topics firsthand then discuss the Bible? I am afraid they might ask a question i dont know how to answer.... should there be someone there who is an expert at the Bible?

Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• No one will have every answer! :)
    Why not discuss with the peole you want to do it with if there is a specific topic or book they would like to start with. Look online or in the Christina book stores at Bible study books and courses.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• you can do a different topic each night. try using study guides that you can get at stores like life way chirstian. good luck hun!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• There are several bible studies that have a book and workbook to go from. I enjoyed "Experiencing God" by Henry Blackaby. He uses many references from the Bible but the book/study guides the way so the leader just needs to facilitate. If there is something you are unsure of just say so......it's ok to not know everything. You could always say you'll get back to them on it and consult with your pastor when needed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Thanks ALL!
    Anonymous