How old is to old to quit.....

Ok, so my daughters birthday party is this weekend and I have 8 nieces and nephews, the oldest being 11. At what age would you stop doing goody bags??

chelcityrocks

Asked by chelcityrocks at 7:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• probably 10
    Anonymous

• I honeslty don't do goody bags every year now, and my son is only 6. I have done them, but not every party. I just can't afford it. Last years party was at his karate school and the cost was the same no matter how many kids came, so there were a LOT of kids there. No way I could make goodie bags for all of them. But they all had a great time at the party!
    If you don't want to make them, then don't.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I think if you want to do them, then continue doing them, but I'd stop at the age of 12 or 13. That's your daughter's age. You don't have to have a huge party every time, too ... My parents let me invite 5 friends for my 10th bday party ... and they had goody bags for each of them.
    Ashiena1985

Answer by Ashiena1985 at 3:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I never do them but if I was so inclined then 10 is a good cut off age.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2010