Does the H/C plan affect P/A insured people and any one married?

I'm lost what I was understanding was taking place was that they were raising income limits for qualifying. Now I'm hearing it affects any one married. What's th deal and how will it affect married people and those currently on PA? Please restrain from PA bashing. Not the point and I'm not in the mood for it.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's household income based, and the scale varies based on family size like anything else. It doesn't matter if you're married or not, if you fall below the limit, you are automatically enrolled in medicaid whether you want it or not because they will not provide you a subsidy at that level.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Do you know the limit for medicaid
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• No this is what I'm wondering last I knew the limit wasn't set. Now I'm hearing any married couple or those married on PA will be dropped if married is there truth to this or is it income based?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Thanks notpanicking.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2010