What is t he limilt to qualtify for medicaid now?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 7:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dunno but it's different for children. I wonder if that will change? My kids are on medicaid but we the parents do not qualify.
    Anonymous

• For adults you can't be working and you have to have kids. Unless you are a pregnant woman. I don't know how much for kids. I have made 1500 and had no problems keeping my kids or me while pregnant on medicaid.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 8:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• As of now it depends on state. Not all states require prego. and the bill doesn't take affect yet. Why is this inR&B.
    Anonymous

• Since Medicaid is a state-run program, the rules are generally different from state to state, so your best bet would be to check with your own state's DPW.
    Anonymous

• It is different from state to state, so you'd have to look into it in your local area.

Tourmalinerose

Answer by Tourmalinerose at 10:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2010