People are still blaming Obama?

When will they wake up and realize that these problems are the result of many years built up? It's so sad to see that people are not intelligent enough to do their research before blaming someone- most likely because he is black, I think. Why? No one can get us out of the mess we are in right now. Several years ago, I heard that there would be no social security when I retire..... several years ago.... that was Bush's era, I believe.... right??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Obama gets blamed for everything including natural disasters!

Answer by older at 7:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• They're all idiots! There...I settled it.
    Anonymous

• Preaching to the choir with that one, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• The issues now are because BO didn't have a clue how to fix the problems. He just compounded them.

The "black" thing was negated on Saint Patrick's Day. BO's ancestry is Irish which makes him really white. (It has never been the "black" thing. He could be purple and I still wouldn't like him as president.)

Bush had a fix for the Social Security trust fund difficulties by putting it in private hands because he understood that the private sector makes money and government doesn't, but he was rebuffed. It is time, however, to stop blaming Bush. BO owns this new mess - his mess.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• At this point I would've been happy with the status quo. Obama has not only not improved or maintained, he's actually making it worse!
    Anonymous

• He didn't create the problems, but he shouldn't have promised that he could fix things he can't. I think everyone's frustration is they expected him to do more of the right things and instead he's doing radical things.
    Anonymous

• Don't play the black card. He's as much white as he is black.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 8:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I just blame Bushbama. He/they are responsible for a lot of BS.
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 8:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2010