What do ur kids do afterschool? I need help with ideas.

I work and am not home when they get out. They r not doing what they r suppose to. I need help what activities are ur kids involved in afterschool??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• who are they with? They should be doing thier homework.
    Anonymous

• After school activities include clubs that meet at school after hours like...homework club, jazz band, mock trial, drama, science club, student government, etc.~also, they could go the school or local library (if they can walk there), or got to a friend's house if you can arrange that ~ and stress that homework and chores need to be done before any other leisure activities. Also, call them if you can or have them call you as soon as they get home so you can remind them of what's expected of them. If they don't do as they should, you can just forbid the computer (lock it or take it), cell phone, the xbox or what have you...get the idea? They sure will!!~ My kids are expected to do their homework first, any chores that I've asked them to do or ones they couldn't finish, and then they may play on the computer or watch TV (not any channel, but a chosen few)have a healthy snack. They have band, martial arts or clubs a few X/week.
    dflygirl7

Answer by dflygirl7 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• sports sports sports sports
    Anonymous