I just found out I am 6 months pregnant... and

I can't seem to tell my boyfriend... I took a test the other day because I gained weight and it was a lot for just a week and the test came back obviously positive. I went to the doctor and found out I am 6 months pregnant... They were curious on how I didn't know for that long... except I seriously had NO SYMPTOMS... except I have missed a few periods but I just got done having a baby and before my periods were always light and i would miss a few during the year so I didn't think anything of it... until I gained weight out of no where... I am scared to tell him... because of how far a long I am, and he is in love with his first baby but he gets so stressed out easily and i know he wouldn't be able to take care of two a lone during the day... I know I am a Horrible person not to say to him right away that I am... but If i tell him and he hates me for it... I wouldn't know what to do with myself im just looking for answers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hell, at least tell him before the baby is here! Seriously....the longer you wait, the worse it's going to be!!!
    Anonymous

• congrats
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• If you tell him and he hates you for it he was never really in love with you to begin with. He may be shocked and upset but that's to be expected. I am sure you were to. Just talk it out. don't react to his first reaction and let it sink in. He will either come around or he won't. Either way you have a baby coming into the world and that in it's self is something to be amazed about. :0) good luck
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Wow sounds like the tv show, i didn't know i was pregnant, there are women on there that didn't know for the whole 9mths, your lucky you found out before you went in labor in the next 3mths and didn't know what was going on. I would just sit down with him and explain it, mybe with a loved one in the room to back you up
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• If you had unprotected sex you had to know there is always a chance of pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• i was on birth control and didnt mess up on it once... thats why i also thought i couldnt be..
    Anonymous

• Wow, anon :49. Way to answer the question.

I agree if he loves you he will be okay. Have ultra sound pictures ready and let him calm down before you say to much.
    Anonymous

• Wow. Well first congrats. Don't know how old the first one is, but once you adjust it's not that hard to take care of two by oneself. Things happen and this is just one of those things, but yeah definitely need to tell him before too long. There's going to be initial shock of course, but you'll get thru it. So do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?? Same gender as the first?? The good news is you probably won't need alot of extra stuff. Just tell him so he can deal with it now and prepare for the extra two feet coming into the house.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• i agree with all the other ladies, if you wait to tell him he will probably be madder. If you tell him close to when you found out then its a shock to both of you. And if he does love you then he should be acceptive.
    mama_crystal

Answer by mama_crystal at 9:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• oh hell no, if he hates you for it...tell him he made the kid too..it's not all you! hello. good luck
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 11:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2010