What has been ur biggest struggle with ur teens and how did u handle it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Friends my 14 yo daughter chooses to hang with, and turning in school work on time. Before, and if I am judged..no, I don't think my daughter is perfect..there are certain things I know she is not involved with...yet. I'm trying to keep it that way.

I am attempting to sway my daughter with alternate activities to keep her occupied.

Our school district just started a website that you can access to view grades, work, missing work, etc. So, I now know when she is slacking...insert foot in rear. ;)
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• OP here: I hear people say and read it lately also that grades don't mean they r doing well. they could still be doing things they shouldn't behind ur back. Check her room when she's in school. see if she gets nervous when u go in there. Make her bring over her friends to ur house instead so u can see what they do etc.
    Anonymous