Born into Brothels

Have you seen this documentary? Did it break your heart. I wish I could save them all. So sad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've seen it. Very sad.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I haven't seen but I can only imagine from the title.
    Anonymous

• I havent' seen it, but i did read a young girls accounts...she was from a place like thailand and her mother sold her at age 7 and she went to a brothel. They would have girls as young as 4 or 5 there and would even sew them up several times so the men would think they were getting a virgin. ANyways this girl..was tortured prior to being raped for crying and not being ready..so they took a hot metal rod and stuffed inside and then forced hot peppers, then let a man rape her. These woman would have to meet a quota of about 20 men a day or they would get severely tortured and have hot peppers placed in their wounds..many of them had children...This girl tried three times to escape and thank god the 3rd time she did. She then rescued other girls...some of these 5 years olds were already hiv positive. That to me is the war that should be being fought..to rescue these poor children.
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 11:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• that's to make a long story short, but it broke my heart into a trillion peices and all i wished was that i could go and save these babies...i have a daughter..omg i cant imagine...how horrific..or how anyone could be so cruel
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 11:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2010