Is this normal in Pregnancy?

I am btw 22 weeks pregnant way past morning sickness..

Welll like three days ago I had come down with an Achy feeling of fever and sore throat.. Well it kinda of went away yesterday and last night I could not fall asleep at all and I could only breathe through one nostril and it gave me a massive migrane well this morning I work up and it felt like a hangover.. I had vertigo , a mirgane, nausea, and I literally had to lay in bed all day.. and it hasnt left me allllll day except for the vertigo isnt as bed.. and I have been eating and it feels like no matter what I eat it feels like I never get full..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would talk to your OB.
    Anonymous

• When I was pregnant the last time I got really bad allergies that I had never had before. I would get headaches and a scratchy throat. I would ask your dr. because your body does all kinds of weird things when you're pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I'm as far along as you are and I'm starting to feel under the weather too. I think it could be part of the pregnancy or maybe you're coming down with something. Call your doctor, let him or her know what's going on.

Hope you feel better soon. Get as much rest as you can.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I had morning sickness all the way until like 25ish weeks. But if you havent had it this whole time maybe you should talk to your ob. But the nostril stuffiness is normal. I sleep with my window open every night or I get really congested and get bloody noses
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2010