Do you have an AA degree?

If so what kind of jobs are you able to get with one? The reason I'm asking is because I am currently working towards my AA in Arts and Science and i'm wondering what my eligibilitlyl will be once I graduate with an AA and what kind of job I will be able to get until I get my Bachelors.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 8:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in

• I have an A.S. degree and the only job that I have been able to find is daycare/childcare making minimum wage. One of my co-workers even has a B.S. in Biology from the University of Georgia and this is the only job that she could find as well. I am seriously thinking about going through a 7 week course for CNA so that I can make at least $10 an hour while I finish up my Bachelor's degree. It really depends on where you are at though. If you have a community college that is nearby then people with A.A./A.S. degrees are a dime a dozen, but if you live somewhere that higher education is not readily available/accessible then you might have some luck finding a job. Good luck though!

Anonymous

• I have a BS degree and I can't get a job with it.
    Anonymous

• It depends, I will have an AA In Human Services and there is not much I can do with it. I have to have a minimum of a BS if not an MSW to get any decent job. I will graduate with the AA and a certificate in Alcohol and Drug Abuse Rehab. Seeing I live in Wisconsin, I have a large pool of alcoholics and drug abusers to work with.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• There is not much you can do. I can't do much of anything with mine except say "Oh I have an Associates in Sport Management." Yay! lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 8:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

Next question in
starting over

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
considered a pedophile?