I feel like a heel... but she's ugly.

Like I said, I feel like a heel for saying it... but a friend of mine just got married to a girl that us locals haven't met you - our first pictures of her were from the wedding.... and she is U-g-l-y.

Haven't you ever seen a person and immediately just thought "there's something wrong with your face" - you couldn't exactly put your finger on it, but you recognize ugly when you see it. Then I figured it out... she has a really wide square jaw, a long nose that comes to a pudgy round ball on the end and her eyes are just way too close together. Course I'll never, ever, ever in a billion years say anything out loud... which is why I came here to say it anonymously and get it out of my system.

Thanks for listening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah, kinda like when you see an ugly baby...of course you tell the mother "aww how cute...but deep down you are like...ick, did you spit that out!!"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• everyone is entitled to their own opinions...as long as you keep quite about them lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 8:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• lol
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• who cares, he has to live with her right? I wonder if anyone thinkgs your ugly?
    Anonymous

• maybe she'll grow on you as you get to know her!!
    Anonymous

• Damn anon 41 she didn't call YOU ugly. I know what you mean poster and sometimes you just got to say it. It's better you said it here than out loud. My husband and I were in a store last week and there was this girl who thought she was hot hot hot, she had on slouchy sleep pants that were sagging, a wife beater tee shirt , a fedora hat, scarf and big square sunglasses. She already looked like crap, then she started walking away and her but was jiggling like good ole jello and I just COULDN'T keep my mouth shut. My poor husband was steering me the opposite direction and laughing his butt off. There is always that chance some one is not going to like your looks, but when you got a flabby ass, you might want to NOT shake it in the WalMart like you think you're a stripper on the pole. Just saying.
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 8:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I'll just bet then that her wonderful personality more than makes up for the lack in her physical appearance. Beauty is only skin deep, and I think there is enough "Beautiful" ppl in this world that lack more than just character and are just plain evil. So she's ugly, but give her the benefit of the doubt, her new husband certainly has, and there must be a reason he picked her out of the crowd.
    Anonymous

• "The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich and getting poorer."

-Joan Collins

I just read this quote earlier today and this post reminded me of it!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• love comes in all sizes, shapes, and forms..

however if you find her completely off, perhaps suggesting going with her to get a make over (one for you and her, so it's not obvious).

There are techniques to blend features so they look more appropriate, balanced, and proportionate. Ex. For a square jaw, she should probably have a shoulder length cut, with fringe around the temples and jaw line, and some volume between the temples and jaw on the sides of her face. She should also part with a side part, to diminish the length of her nose. For close set eyes, emphasize the outer corners with eyeliner, keeping the inner corners highlighted.Apply a darker shade of the eye shadow from the center of the eye working out and beyond the corner.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Besides which, just because you find someone ugly, doesn't mean they don't find you ugly as well.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2010