How often do you take a shower with your SO?

I take a shower with my hubby probably at least every week.

I think its our quite place to talk and cuddle in the warm water...lol.

Just wondered!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've only ever done that once wth my hubby, and lets just say, we both felt like free willy lol
    Anonymous

• not enough room in there! I'm afraid of slipping and pulling the shower curtain down!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• In one place we lived, right after we met, we took quite a few together. But the shower we have now is smaller and he just likes the water too blasted hot. I think we've done it once in the last year.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• couple times a week. I enjoy his company, and LOVE my back scrubbed.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Not often at all. Like someone else said, the water temp is way different. It happens on occasion though.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 8:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Never he's 6'4 and heavy set and I am also heavy so we don't fit in the shower together that well .
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 8:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• We never do that! I like the water too hot, and honestly that's my relax ALONE time :) We used to do it once in a while before we were married, but I really prefer to shower solo.

We turn the lights off and TV off in our bedroom and just cuddle and talk about once a week or so though. I love that!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• All the time :) When hes not deployed that is. Hes in the Marine corp and comes home and showers almost everyday after work and I usually join him.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• A day last week was the third time in 2.5 years that we DIDNT shower together!!! We always ALWAYS shower together!! its just one of our things
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• not often enough. Since we had kids, and they are mobile now, we don't get that much private time. I miss our showers together.

simple frown

etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 9:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2010