ok seriously? Out of all people?

Why Miley Cyrus on american idol? Like couldnt they have picked someone who knows how to sing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• I personally feel she is far to inexperienced to take this part on AI. Yes she can sing..........but there are a lot more out there that has an abundance of experience to do this job better than she did. Personally I can take or leave her, but thought she did not belong on AI. It's got so boring this year, I do believe once Simon is gone so will AI be gone.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I was thinking the same thing.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• When the industry finds another non singer to replace her. I'm sure they have one in training. lol
    Anonymous

• I like her, I think she is cute and sweet and has a nice voice. Why such criticism?
    Anonymous

• Cute...sweet?? Yeah dancing on a pole at the nick choice awards is very cute and sweet......
    Anonymous

• Because it's America Idol and it's trendy.
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 6:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My hubby said that too. I told him that Lady GaGa and some of the others are just so inappropriate. Besides she looked cute and much heavier than I would imagine.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Because American Idol is trying to save its ass. That show has been tanking for quite a while. This is gross but no more surprising than Ellen DeGeneres, not a singer nor does she have any ties to the music industry that I'm aware of, being a judge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I think they chose Ellen so they COULD have the opinion of someone who resembles the audience as far as having nothing to do with the music industry. but that is just my opinion. As far as having Miley on there, that did seem to be a desperate attempt! I love how she is so critical of other people in the entertainment industry and kids her own age when she hasn't exactly been a perfect example of how to act. I mean c'mon the girl called Britney Spears her hero!
    Anonymous

• They need the gay vote so they have Ellen. What amazes me is half the time the judges are not even listening ans saying what what what???? After SImon is gone it will end....Boring...................
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2010