Plane Tickets

I am going on a mini-cation at the end of April for a friends wedding and have been looking at tickets of the past couple of weeks. It seems that the prices have gone up in the last week and I can't help but wonder if that's because of spring. break/easter? Am I better off buying my ticket now or waiting a couple of weeks and buying it right before I go. will rates go down? This is my first time buying plane ticket! (And yes, I have looked at a ton of different sites, and different airports!)
Thanks in advance for any help/advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://clarkhoward.com/travel/atlanta_travel_deals.html
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 9:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• good link above. when are you traveling? If before June or in June, I'd wait. It's tough because then comes graduations.
    Anonymous

• check allegiantair.com

They don't fly out of every city or to everywhere, but you may luck out and find something you can work with.
    I just got round trip tickets from FL to SC for $64
    Anonymous