Please dont take a vacation to Mexico! And tell your friends and family not to as well. If America would stop taking our money down there, these things might get better!

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/mar/15/world/la-fg-mexico-shootings15-2010mar15

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's unrealistic. I appreciate what your point is but I can't see it. For example, my parents have a house outside of Guadalajara. Plus in this economy it's cheap.
    Anonymous

• My husband's family is Mexican. He had to visit Mexico as a child. He never wants to go back. And he visited Real Mexico..not the Tourist Mexico where everyone goes on vacation.
    Anonymous

• Cuidad (sp) is on the border and well known to everyone down there that it's not safe.
    Anonymous

• I hate mexico and I wouldnt even vacation there at the nice places. Plus I dont want to get shot up and my head chopped off and thrown around in a bag.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• i would never go anywhere in mexico either.
    Anonymous

• It's not the Americans vacationing in Mexico that takes the American money down there. The greatest part of it comes from Mexicans HERE sending it back to the folks at home. American dollars are Mexico's second largest source of wealth. (Oil is the first.)
    The real reason not to vacation in Mexico is so you don't get kidnapped and/or shot.
    Anonymous

• I have friends and family who vacation in Mexico and they love it. You guys must be talking about a different area of Mexico, not where they vacation.
    How about we just not generalize and say that the whole country sucks......Be nice.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• The real reason not to vacation in Mexico is so you don't get kidnapped and/or shot.

You think maybe that's why the OP posted an article about people being shot in Mexico? Try reading the link next time...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Spend your tourist dollars there, if you want. Stay away from border cities and you'll probably be okay.

The real problem is the failed, so-called "War on Drugs."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Mar. 24, 2010