Is there anyone in your life that is getting on your nerves or making you mad?

Explain or rant here...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do you mean aside of my husband and kids? Yes, other people's kids. Specifically one in first grade that bites and the parents don't do crap about it. I could just slap him.
    Anonymous

• my husband, he hasn't seen our son in 3 days and he lives with us. Leaves before he wakes up and comes home after bedtime.
    Anonymous

• Yes my husbands family. His litttle brother got MS and they all ignore him like he doesn't exsist because THEY don't want to deal with it. They are jerks.
    Anonymous

• my father in law....he thinks we should live above our means and trys to run our lives!!! ahhhh!!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes. I e-mailed my boyfriend about a serious issue we're having, he wrote a reply but refuses to send it because I "emailed me instead of talking to me." Ok, maybe e-mail wasn't the best way to go, but really...how does him ignoring it help anything? At least I let him know what I'm thinking!
    Anonymous

• Pretty much all the hens in the Politics section..
    Anonymous

• Yes dear god...I'm currently in a temporary situation that leaves me stuck at my mothers house. Well growing up it's always been my mom and my sister against me...like my sister could never do anything wrong. To add to that...My sister is 17 years older than me. I'm now 22 and she is 39...ok my sister has always lived at home..she pays no bills..doesn't hold down jobs very long..no career..never finishes anything, no kids..etc. For some reason my sister is gold in my mothers eyes...well so anyways..it's always kinda been them against me and my dad too..Well they are constantly trying to boss me around about MY daughter...they are hypochondriacs..drama queens...crazy people. I didn't remember that as much until i was stuck here with them. I swear..it's like they are on patrol..everytime i take my daughters pants off..change her diaper and dont put the pants back on right away...mind you she's 14 months and i'm due with her
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 11:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• brother here in a week...but it's like oh where are her pants her little legs are gonna freeze. SHe has a cold..it's about her 3rd or 4th ever..so been there, know what to do...her snot's thick so i give her some saline drops...and let it run it's course..maybe a little motrin if she's runnin fever..but there's really nothing you can do..but watch them get better...well they're like she needs to go to the doctor, poor baby she's sick...if she's fussy...even when she's not sick..oh she doesn't feel good, poor baby...they try and give her a snack everytime they're eating and i've asked them not to because i dont want her having a bunch of junk
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 11:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• They think everytime they eat she eats which has meant that my daughter has gotten way too much sugar in my opinion as im trying to teach healthier eating habits, plus they throw her off schedule.....and it's ridiculous, everytime she throws a fit she needs to be picked up..my mother disrespects me by talking to her in a baby voice saying tell momma she needs to do this or tell momma she needs to do that. My daughter is a very active, smart, independent little thing...and they're way over the top...disrespectful and i just did a rant on how my sister is so disgusting...i went in the bathroom after her...it smelt like rotten fish in there and it was so disgusting..she hardly ever bathes..she smells oily..she has oily black hair..and is pure lazy. She's also coniving.. ..she's got my mom wrapped around her finger...she's spoiled ..and wtf, she's 39 years old..she falls in love with every guy she dates in a week and then wonders
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 11:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• they run from her. She's looking for an easy way out...a man to take care of her. I dropped out of school 15..got a ged..had a job..left my parents house for another state at 17, and haven't looked back..and now i'm stuck here til june most likely...so that really sucks! i also have no privacy..
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 11:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2010