health insurance rant

Okay so how the heck am I suppose to afford to buy health insurance I have no money left after mortgage utilities,food and gas and car insurance? I've called around for health insurance and its damn near a mortgage payment at $500-600 a month for four kids and two adults. Freaking health care reform is a freaking nightmare to me.What the heck are families just getting by gonna do? The whole reason why americans are without is cause their BUDGET just doesnt have anything leftover.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Supposedly you are going to get some kind of tax credit to have enough money to purchase the insurance. But pretty unconstitutional huh?! The government FORCING you to purchase something?! Sounds more and more like we are living in Russia.
    Anonymous

• Well, that new reform really won't kick in until about 2014 unless you are already on ins. or have a pre-existing condition, then it is supposed to be next year......and it will take your income into account for how much you pay.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• clappingOP and 10:09

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Well from what I understand it's going to be subsidiized and if a fam of 4 makes less than 133% poverty level, even the adults can get medicaid. The bigger issue is that not only is it unconstitutional, but it's going to cause a huge burden on tge healthcare system. There is already a shortage of medical facilities and personell and adjusting to the bill will have some very bad effects.Good luck America, this 'aint a democracy anymore.

Remember..."A government big enough to supply you with everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have." -Gerald Ford
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Plenty others in your shoes, they just don't realize it yet. Once they wake up it will be too late. You liberals all wanted hope and change, well you got it, didn't you! (Not you personally OP, general you to libs.I hate to say I told you so--or well no, I'm enjoying the heck out of it. I TOLD YOU SO. How does it feel to be raped and thrown under the bus by your own messiah and his administration?
    Anonymous

• You have to pay for the health insurance FIRST in 2014, then you are eligible for a tax credit at the end of the year. You just have to have the money up front to buy the insurance over a 12 month period. Do you?

Anonymous

• I know I should vote but oh my gosh how can I when all these monsters keep throwing a curve ball at us? Shit like this healthcare reform really piss me off. Mark my word this country is headed for dooms day.
    Anonymous

• Thiers no way I can pay this money to healthcare I might as well shoot myself and my family now or be slapped with fines out the butt and thrown in jail. No I wouldnt do this but I feel like digging a hole to hide in.
    Anonymous

• Anon 10:19, vote this november and make sure you don't vote for the ones who helped get this bill passed. Then when it is time for the presidential election again get Obama out. Then maybe we can get this thing repealed and have someone do it the right way and maybe even pay attention to what Americans have to say
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 10:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Shoulda been paying attention LAST week. Maybe you could have called your State Representative and tried to stop it. Too late now.
    Anonymous