just cought my 3 year old....

using the potty while "reading" a magazine! LMAO!
what funny thing has your child done today?

eva123

Asked by eva123 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My daughter fell asleep while I was brushing her teeth! lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• My 9 year old walked in the room and looked up at the TV. She said who are they? I told her the one character is the womans boyfriend and the other is the father of her child. And she says... "she should be carefull, she's gonna get herpes!" I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• My daughter does that all the time. It's too cute.

Today, my kiddo came in while I was going to the bathroom and says, "Mama? You go potty?" "Yes, honey." "You clean your butt?" "Yes, sweetie, mama can wipe her own butt." "Oh, mama, what a good girl!"
    Anonymous

• We were relaxing, me and my 14 month old daughter. She was eating her dinner on the sofa. I had my back turned to the tv, she was sitting right in front of me with her leg crossed over mine watching american idol eating and as soon as she was done eating, she got down to dance...yes my daughter dances..it's kinda like a rockker dance and makes me laugh everytime. She also started stripping her clothes off today...i dont know..maybe just me, i thought it was cute/funny
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 10:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• You must have a husband that does that lol my son loves to sit on his little potty next to daddy and read magazines and go potty. There too cute!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I wish I could post of pic of my daughter on the house phone with her doll baby in her arms saying "go to seep", "go to seep lil baby"
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• my son was sitting with me on the couch he was talking about a girlfriend and i asked him whats his girlfriends name is and he told me her name is tinkerbell
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• While at my brother's for dinner, my 4yr old daughter and I were "talking" with her 5m old cousin and his mother. When he began to get fussy she went to the living room and got her Dr Suess book she had brought and began to read (yes she can read) to him so that he would not cry. She loves to be a helper.

BellTwinsMom

Answer by BellTwinsMom at 3:15 AM on Apr. 25, 2010