Are there any women here who do not enjoy oral sex???

I had a women today tell me that she hated it!!! I was shocked!!! I love love love it!!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• It doesn't really do anything for me. Never has.
    Anonymous

• For the longest time it was the only way I could have an orgasm. I'm with you Love It
    Anonymous

• I love it. And my SO loves going down on me so I sure ain't going to complain about that!
    Anonymous

• Receiving yes-giving no. I'm a taker, not a giver and I know that is not good. Maybe I just don't know how to do it right?
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• i have a friend who hates it
    Anonymous

• I used to hate it...had some weird phobia about it, but with my s/o of 3 years i love it..although it's hard for me to get off a lot of the time...and takes a long time. I finally also started thoroughly enjoying going down on him as well because i think i got better at it when i really started paying attention to what was making him feel good as well and that turned me on knowing that i was making him feel good too.
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 10:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I love it! Giving and receiving of course! Sometimes when we go out to eat I like to have 'dessert' afterwards while he's driving..As long as it's dark outside. It's like our alone time. lol.

And he loves loves loves to go down on me! He's the best I've ever had go down, so I'm not gonna turn it away! :)
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Giving yes, receiving no. I have never liked it and have had many partners try. I really get no pleasure out of it at all
    Anonymous

• I'm guessing the women who don't like it have sucky lovers...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• It has nothing to do with having a sucky lover...I just find it to be gross. Putting your mouth and tongue on another person's private parts isn't sexy to ME. I hate the feeling of a penis in my mouth, and I'm too preoccupied with how my vagina smells to enjoy it.

I like straight sex...I guess I'm just old-fashioned! :-)
    Anonymous