I finally figured out why there are men. What do you think?

Aside from reproduction. Men actually stop talking long enough to FIGHT for what is right. Women will "discuss" things but not get much done. And yes, I am a mom and a member here. I just have been watching everyone bicker over this. Do any of you realize this WILL come to blows?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well since all people are bickering about on here currently Anon is the HCR bill passing then I'm assuming shes talking about that. Coming to blows, I guess at the rate we're going we'll have a revolution before we let government take over healthcare
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 10:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• No, it won't come to blows although it seems there are some who HOPE it will. But they are just nuts.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Huh? WTH are you talking about?
    Anonymous

• If women ran things they would all sit down and discuss the problem and come up with 19 different ways to solve it, THEN once it was solved, they would all fight about breastfeeding vs formula or circ vs natural, just like Cafe Mom.
    Anonymous

• If women were in charge of the world there would be a lot less violence, rape, killing, robbing, stuff like that. The common man has four basic functions: Reproduction, lifting heavy things, fixing things, earning money. A good man does more, a bad man does less. Women have gotten a lot of things done over the years, look at Harriet Tubman, Florence Nightingale, Hillary Clinton, hell even Barbara and Laura Bush did some shit. If people slowed down and talked a little more the world would be a better place, instead we just throw money at problems without taking time to listen or observe. Is this about health care? Did you see that racist tea partier spit on that black congressmen yesterday? I think it just about came to blows then. Women get plenty of things done. If men didn't have women bitching at them, nothing would ever get done.
    lilystar

Answer by lilystar at 11:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• *eyeroll* because no man discovered the secrets of flight, the internal workings of an atom, the double helix structure of DNA, or the law of falling bodies.
    Men and women have their roles. Yin and Yang. One cannot exist without the other.
    And the only reason this healthcare debacle has gone on as long as it has is because we are all caught up in the false right/left dichotomy. We are so fucking wrapped up in democrat and republican that we can't see the answers that are right in front of our faces, that have been handed down from our parents and their parents, that are preached from out pulpits and enshrined in out holy books. Stop being a child and start being a human.
    Anonymous

• Gee, I thought they were only here to open jars, get rid of mice and take out the trash.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:37 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Ever work with a large group of women? OMGosh- catty, mouthy, bossy,controlling, YET helpful, efficient, friendly and get.stuff done. Very, very interesting. Personally, from experience, if you want stuff done,with an attention to detail and timeliness, I'd pick a woman (barring physical limitations, as admittedly they do exist at times). Women fight with words- Men, not so much

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2010