can some one link to me the actual copy of the ACTUAL HC bill?

I have some questions about it. first, my sister was on another of her obama rants and said something about how the banks will now be reporting our account info/balances to the IRS and they will have access to everything. I am not asking for a debate. I want to know where can I find this in the bill if it's even in there. Also, what is the student loan thing about that is in the bill?

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• http://docs.house.gov/rules/hr4872/111_hr3590_engrossed.pdf
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 10:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• The student loan thing is something completely different they are discussing now. Been too busy keeping up with HCR to be able to look into the student load stuff too much.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 10:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Student loans will shortly be handled by the feds. No one else. Just uncle Barry. What that has to do with health care, and why it should be piggy-backed onto the bill, and why it should be handled by only one agency is beyond me.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2010