In a few months Im declaring bankruptcy but in the mean time Im gonna pay $10.00 a month to my debts. Will I be okay, I don't want them coming after me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would not pay if I was declaring bankruptcy
    Anonymous

• i also wouldn't pay anything to them if you are declaring bankruptcy.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 10:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• as long as you have arranged a payment plan that both you and the company you owe have agreed on, they can't bother you. Can't even call you, unless your payment is late. If you haven't agreed to a plan, but are still sending money, the worst they can do is call and send you letters. I used to work in collections.
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 11:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Don't pay them anything. You are just throwing away money that you can keep and save up. Remember, this is a good thing. Now, you know how to handle money, hopefully and can get a better start.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I have an option that is an alternative to bankruptcy and won't damage your credit as bad as bankruptcy. If you would like to discuss your options please feel free to message me here or call anytime day or night 877-642-4812. You can also visit my website dynastyfinancialservices.com

Good luck to you!
    DFSNIKKI

Answer by DFSNIKKI at 11:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2010