Where can I buy a big enough diaper for my rottweiler?

She is over 100 pounds. I have gone to petsmart and can't find anything big enough for her. I have been doing internet searches and can't find what I'm looking for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Pets

• um, why?
    Anonymous

• maybe find some adult diapers, you're probably going to have to put bloomers on her though to keep it on. I have a rotty...and she's fixed, but when she was a pup it took her a long time to potty train and she would get excited or nervous and sprinkle everywhere...and i was like must get diapers!! thank god she finally broke the habit. I have an odd question...i have a female rotty also and she weighs only about 70 pounds. what is a good food for her. she's not underweight according to the vet, but to me she's just skinny..linky
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 10:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• You shouldn't put diapers on dogs, its wrong and doesn't help them learn how to be house trained, only prolonging ur problem.
    Anonymous

• My rottweiler is over 100 pounds and still growing (she is only a year old). Her mom was 165 and her dad was 185. The size has a lot to do with the genetics. I feed my dog Natural Choice Lamb and Rice Formula. I noticed that my pup has a really sensitive stomach and this food really helped her out. What food are you giving your dog?
    Anonymous

• My dog is very house trained. She has only had a total of three accidents in the house. She is going to be in heat soon and I want to have the correct diapers and be prepared. I usually have to improvise. I really didn't want to tell everyone this because now I am going to be lectured on how my dog needs to be spayed. A lecture is really the last thing I need right now.
    Anonymous

• Call your vet or an animal hospital. Maybe they have an idea.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 10:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Okay, thank you
    Anonymous

• Unless you are planning to breed her, you may as well get her spayed. In the end it will cost far less than the diapers ~ but the cost for the spay will keep getting higher as she gains weight.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 1:17 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• HAve you thought of buying some boys undies and putting them on her backwards(so her lil tail is out the pp hole) then just put a pad on her?
    Besides that you shouldnt have to do anything she should clean herself(all our female dogs did) but the undies is a easy solution.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I do like the underwear idea. I think it is going to be the best solution (and a whole lot cheaper).

Yes I am planning on breeding her.
    Anonymous