Anyone else watching 16 and pregnant?

thats reality

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• It's on the DVR, going to watch it tomorrow with my daughter.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I'm watching it
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• me too
    mum1

Answer by mum1 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Hell No... That would just piss me off wayyyyy toooo much! Why would anyone want anything like that? Poor grandparents having to raise MORE kids... Ugh!!!
    Anonymous

• I know this week is a girl having a c-section. And from what I saw about the previews an unnecessary c section. That would piss me off-more doctors deciding how babies are being born.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 10:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I did watch it last season, not all of the episodes...and actually, I watched Teen Mom(I think that's it) and really, I liked how they showed that each person is different in different situations and decide to do everything differently. Sure, it's not the best idea to get pregnant at 16y/o, but it obviously happens. And all the girls that were on the show I watched grew up and took responsibility for their children. It's easy to turn on the TV and watch reality shows these days and pick apart other people's lives, when there are problems in our own lives that need attention....what do you choose to focus on? Others lives and problems or your own?
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 10:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

Right. Maybe if those "poor grandparents" bothered to have a handle on what their teens are doing, they wouldn't be grandparents. There was only one who was actually raising her grandchild anyway.

As for the question, no I'm not watching it anymore. It's the same thing every episode. A girl who sleeps with her boyfriend and admittedly does not use BC, expects the selfish dirtbag to change, then either settles for him mentally abusing her or becomes a single mother. No thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

As for the question, no I'm not watching it anymore. It's the same thing every episode. A girl who sleeps with her boyfriend and admittedly does not use BC, expects the selfish dirtbag to change, then either settles for him mentally abusing her or becomes a single mother. No thanks
    *****************
    I agree!!! No thanks...I just can't see how that could be entertaining or informative....it sucks. Teens getting pregnant is a tragedy.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Yes, I watch the show. Yes, teens getting pregnant is a tragedy but it still happens. Hopefully if other teenagers watch it, they will be more deterred from having a baby at that age because it shows the consequences. I know if I had watched it as a teen, it would really make me stop and think about waiting!!!
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2010