Easy answers Vs. searching for one...

I guess it's my mood today, or lately, but I've been noticing questions about things going on with the recently signed healthcare reform bill and I guess my question is, if you're here on cafemom you obviously have the internet. Why not just go to cnn.com or google it to find the answers to your questions? I did. I understand the want or need for getting other peoples opinions on things, that's what we're all here for, but just do a little research on what you want to know. It's easy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Because my guess is the "questions" are loaded. Not seeking info, but to continue the bashing.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Almost no one on here researches a gosh darn thing...even simply looking at the COMMON QUESTIONS tab. So, there is no way those people will ever look up and read the whole Healthcare Reform. I can tell you that much. It is sad.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• It's not only sad, but it's so very annoying. I feel bad for the women that ask health-related questions when all they need to do is find a good site)webmd.com and type in their symptoms. I get that if you're going through something, you want someone's input, but its just laziness when you don't even try to find the answer yourself. I mean, questions about child support and what is legal?? Come on, ladies! I wouldn't take any legal advice on here!
    Anonymous