Are you careful?

Be careful what you say regarding the president and the state of the union. Even Twitter is being monitored.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Whatever, LOL I'm not going to threaten him so I could care less. This is still America and we are still free to voice our opinions.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• The internet has always been montored for key words.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Frankly, I'm more concerned about being careful on CM!!!! You never know who anon REALLY is, lol!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Lol. No joke 29!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I honestly could care less. I send letters to ALL of my representatives telling them exactly what I think, good or bad, so it's no secret.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Yeah, I'm sure they'll all be putting those microchips in us now that health care reform has passed, and we'll have a curfew soon too. And don't forget the govt death panels Sarah Palin was talking about, or federal money paying for elective abortions. And their going to take all of our guns away! NOOOO!
    lilystar

Answer by lilystar at 11:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• No twitter here, can't stand it. But I have facebook and myspace and I will say what I want. I am not threatening anyone or plotting against anyone and the last time I checked, for now, we still have freedom of speech. Now give it a year or so and we may not if we keep rolling over on our backs for the government and letting them take over everything.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 12:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• OP: People are actually speaking of violence toward the president. Those are the words I am cautioning you against. No matter what you think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• They always monitor for violent speech against the Pres. That's one of SS's duties.

Technically you're not supposed to threaten anyone with violence; threatening the Pres is like 10 times worse that worse...

Not that I understand what is driving people that far anyway? They are obviously unbalanced if they're threatening harm; and should be taken into custody.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I don't wish him any violence ~ just karma. Lots, and lots, and lots of karma.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 1:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2010