what do i do help

in relationship that is going wrong arguing every day no efection no hugs kisses i love you nothing only bad names and cussing what should i do????

flaka3

Asked by flaka3 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk it over! Go out for dinner or coffee (you're less likely to yell in public!) and find the source of the problem. Don't stop talking until you find it! Are you unhappy with your life aside from the relationship? (job, hobbies, friends, money, home) Is he? Does one of you feel like you're still trying and the other's not? Is there something you are holding against each other? Does one of you feel resentful or jealous of the other? Give each other a chance to let it all out. Don't interrupt each other. Before yelling, "but you do such and such and I hate it!" stop and think about what the other just said, then take it in with how you feel - "I understand that this thing I do upsets you, but the reason I act that way is because of this thing you do..."
    Be adults about it. Write down your feeling if you can't talk without arguing, then go thru and take turns discussing what you wrote down.
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 11:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Vow to love him until your dying day.. JK...LEAVE HIS ASS, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE MISERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((HUGS))))))
    Anonymous

• Be arranging for life on your own. Make a list of what you need to do and do it.

Answer by Bmat at 11:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Leave if you're not happy.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 11:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• when my husband and I got married we had our fights and we called eachother names and we even threatened to divorce eachother and after our big fight we sit down and tell one another how we feel and we end up both crying and saying sorry to eachother we went threw a period where we were not talking to eachother for a week and our kids knew what we were doing we would fight in front of our kids and we always felt bad about the fight any ways we get along great now we don't fight or cuse at eachother
    hunnybunny198

Answer by hunnybunny198 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Sit down with yourself and look at the relationship. Are you aruging about something that can be fixed? Is your lack of affection due to your aruging? Or is it time to call it quits and move on? You need to look at the whole relationship and you need to see if what is happening now is fixable or not. If it's not, then cut your losses and move on.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Let the healing of the relationship start with you. Change the way you treat him. Hold your tongue to insults and arguing. Allow him time to feel the change and I bet he'll follow.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2010