Cheating wife falls in love

With another man...Her hubby ignored her long ago..I dont want to be in love with the new man! Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Are you asking for approval of your cheating or a way out of being in love with this new man? You are in a mess. I think you needed the help long before you got to this point.
    Anonymous

• im married.and there's no excuse for cheating.you took vows.did they mean nothing to u?!if u were that unhappy,u shoulda got a divorce!
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 11:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• my husband cheated on me first i am tired of being ignored
    Anonymous

• I just watched that movie why did i get married and in it it talks about the 80 20 rule....YOU already have 80 % dont give up that for something or someone who can only give you twenty. Me and my hubby are separated.....
    Anonymous

• oooooo ur husband cheated.like i said theres no excuse for cheating.you shoulda left him.some ppl dont deserve to be married.
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 11:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• hoe
    Anonymous

• Are you sure it's love or is it because you're being ignored? I would get down to the root of it. We are all human and we make mistakes nobody is perfect.
    yolandasix

Answer by yolandasix at 11:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Do you love him..Your husband that is?

My favorite quote is "Don't leave the one you love for the one you like. Becuase the one you like will leave you for the one they love!"

Think about it!!!
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Smutt!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• You may love the new guy but does the new guy love you? Does he know about your hubby? If he does then he may be perfectly happy with the arrangement the way it is. Lets say you decide to leave the hubby...the new guy may not want to be with you 100%. He may only like the little time you can devote to him.
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 9:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2010