Mrs pageants

you know they have pageants for mrs. what do you think of those? this is NOT a debate on little girls beauty pageants, this is for us moms. would you enter one? to boost your confidence? did you use to participate in pageants before marriage & children and after marriage and children you were no longer allowed to because of the guidelines? so given the opportunity now with Mrs pageants would you compete again? and what would you think of a woman competing in a pageant with all the other little ladies (ie: tiny, wee, pre teen, teen, miss, etc)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would love it. I did it as a kid, then, quit. I am still mad I did. I absolutely loved being in pageants.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• i was curious if some moms would think it was.... ehh idk the word i'm looking for but look at you like "umm ok you're married & a mom now, give it up" kwim? but i say if you've got it rock it, if you want to feel pretty, do it. i always enjoyed them and have missed them so much over the last 8 years.
    Anonymous

• Some moms will be like that...LOL I miss it too.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I think it's silly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• do you think it's silly because you're ugly and can't participate anymore? jealous much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I can see how they could be fun for some people who were into the pageant scene before. Personally they just aren't for me. I don't feel the need to be judged by a group of strangers who do not know me and have it based on just a few qualifications. Those aren't well informed decisions. I can feel pretty and 'rock it" any day of the week, I don't need a special occasion for that.. However, I am a sucker for watching pageants and my younger sister has been competing and winning titles for over 10 years now. She loves them.
    It's just one of those things that are either "for you" or not "for you". If you are into them, then by all means, do it!
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 3:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2010