Does your bottle fed baby...

have only ONE kind of nipple they will eat from?? I use the playtex drop ins for DD and she will only eat from the brown fast flow nipples. Which are really hard to find unless you buy whole bottles! I've tried to use the clear ones and she just spits it out and cries. I don't know if it feels different or what. I even tired using a different bottle one time and that was nightmare. Anyone else have a picky baby??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• I bottle fed after nusing...mine only would tke the kind with the domed bottom, like a boob.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:17 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I got lucky. My son would only drink from the cheap parents choice bottles from walmart. =) Have you tried seeing if you can find just the nipples she likes on ebay?
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My oldest was FF and she was just like that!!! The SAME nipples too! It's just a preference. My 2nd DD however would take any bottle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My son is the same way, he will only use the playtex drop ins. I have tried giving him other bottles with the clear nipple he doesnt like it.
    ilybaby8609

Answer by ilybaby8609 at 3:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Yep! My 3rs was like that. He had the playtex drop in bottles and at first he had only the clear nipples and he was ok with them. But once we bought the brown ones, he wanted only those and would not touch the clear anymore. Have you looked at diapers.com , or other online baby stores for the nipples? I got lucky and found ours at Kmart, and at the local grocery store.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:20 AM on Mar. 24, 2010